Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello

Hey everyone,

I have had this crazy idea, in my brain, that I would write a fantasy novel. I don't care to become a famous novelist or a millionaire author, but really would just like to try my hand at writing. What better way than to write a webnovel? It would be free for you to read, and you could leave comments to help me improve. Who knows, maybe your comments could even change the course of the story.

I should introduce myself. I'll write as Bahloo, just some screen name I created, but I am really a Canadian student and a regular young guy. I've had a passion for fantasy as a kid, reading Brian Jacques since I was 7 and I began reading Robert Jordan when I was 11. From there, I've just tried to read more and more books. Now I want to try my hand at writing.

Now, I know what you are thinking. This is just another crazy guy babbling online, hoping to create the next Tolkien.

Well, not really. I don't plan on being a famous author, and I just want to have fun while telling a story. One that you could read and enjoy with me. This way, I don't need any deal with a book company in order to share books. I also don't need to be a professional writer. I don't know what to expect with this, and the books that I share here will not be published. Even if I become an author.

So, I will try to update as often as possible, a new chapter each post. Thank you for reading and I hope that you and I both enjoy this experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment